Saturday, November 27, 2010

SPEND MONEY ON CHILD'S TUITION AT THE SAME TIME GENERATE INCOME EXCEEDING RM 40,000 PER MONTH

1. Normally a father spends about RM 100 to RM 200 per month for his child tuition fee and close RM 1,200 per year. A father wants his child to obtain 5A in the UPSR exam or 7A in the PMR exam or even  10A+ in the SPM exam. The amount of money spend  per child becomes a monthly expenditure for the father or  yearly expenditure. RM 1,200 spent by the father or even mother does not generate any income.

2. A friend introduced to me a scheme whereby by enrolling a  Score A program, my child can access on line tuition at any time. My spending is only RM 41.47 per month for all subjects in school compared to RM 66.33 charged by other eUser or RM 100 to RM 200 charged by other tuition class in town.

3. Since Score A on line tuition is well accepted by all parents as well as Ministry of Education then I introduced this Score A to two of my friends . By following the guideline given by the Score A, I have been receiving bonus to cover my spending on my child tuition fee. My child obtained 5A in 2010 UPSR result.

5. You can also buy eP premium or eE premium score A program and you can RM 40,000 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment